Subject: Benchmarking bipedal locomotion
Description:The main goal of this list is to foster the international discussion on benchmarking, definition and assessment of human and human-like bipedal locomotion.
This list is addressed to three different communities: bipedal robotics (e.g. humanoids), wearable robotics (e.g. exoskeletons), and biomechanics (e.g. clinical gait analysis). We are aware that each of these communities has its own specific needs and goals. Nevertheless, we believe that the interaction between them can strengthen the process of benchmarking.
You will be receiving periodic messages about:
- The benchmarking activities carried out by the associated partners (see list below)
- Upcoming international events (conferences, workshops, special sessions)
- Discussion topics emerging from the subscribers posts
- H2R project (www.h2rproject.eu)
- BALANCE project (www.balance-fp7.eu)
- Koroibot project (www.koroibot.eu)
- Biomot project (www.biomotproject.eu)
- EXO-LEGS project (www.exo-legs.org)
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE:
- Click on the "Subscribe" item in the left hand menu, and type your email address.
HOW TO POST A MESSAGE:
- Send your message as an email to: email@example.com. The message will be checked by a moderator and then redistributed to all subscribers.